Text: Niels Krogh Søndergaard, communications officer
Photo: The Academy of Management Annual meeting 2021
Two researchers from The Department of Politics and Society, AAU, along with an Oxford researcher has won a prestigious award for a co-produced article.
The “best paper award” is to be handed over at the Academy of Management Annual meeting 2021, with 10-15.000 participants recognized as the world’s largest research conference on management.
Associate Professor Kasper Trolle Elmholdt, Professor Jeppe Agger and Associate Professor Michael Gill (Oxford University) is awarded for the article “Building Theories From Qualitative Interview Research: How Many Interviews Do I Need?”
Each conference division hands out its own awards, and this is a part of the Research Methods division. This year the conference is held online only.
- I would like to congratulate you on receiving the 2021 RMD Best Paper Award, writes Nikos Dimotakis, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, chair of the awards committee.
- This award is given to the paper that is thought to be the best among the highest rated AoM submissions. The committee was extremely impressed by your work.
2021 RMD Awards Committee Members:
- Dan Beal, Virginia Tech (voting member)
- Dorothy Carter, University of Georgia (voting member)
- Kevin Corley, Arizona State (voting member)
- Jeremy Dawson, University of Sheffield (voting member)
- Justin DeSimone, University of Alabama (voting member)
- Aaron McKenny, Indiana University (voting member)
- Timothy Quigley, University of Georgia (voting member)
- Michael Withers, Texas A&M University (voting member)
- Nikos Dimotakis, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (chair, non-voting member)
- Kris Byron, Georgia State University (ex-officio, program chair, non-voting member)
Do you want to know more?
- Kasper Trolle Elmholdt, Associate Professor and PhD, research profile
- Jeppe Agger Nielsen, Professor, research profile
- See who won this years conference awards and about the awards in general
- Also from Jeppe Agger Nielsen: Ny viden om organisationsidéers forandrende rejse optaget i toneangivende tidsskift (Danish)