The conference registration is open
Please register here
Conference Fees (incl. 25% Danish VAT)
|Early Bird Registration Fee||DKK 500 (~EUR 67)|
|Standard Registration Fee||DKK 1,000 (~EUR 134)|
|Conference Dinner||DKK 700 (~EUR 94)|
DKK 400 (~EUR 54)
Non-Danish participants will – if certain requirements are fulfilled – be able to claim back the VAT paid:
- Participants from non-EU countries: an application can be submitted (using the form “31.004 en - refund of VAT to businesses outside the EU”) to the Danish tax authorities.
- Participants from the EU: vat may be claimed back via your own country’s tax authorities. If you need to include your institution’s VAT no. on the receipt please contact the conference secretary.
The conference fee includes
- Participation in the conference
- Food and beverages during the conference (breaks & lunches all days)
- Conference materials
Optional conference dinner 25 August 2022
Three-course conference dinner including 2 glasses of wine (or other beverages) and coffee/tea at the excellent restaurant 'Meyers i Tårnet' (special dietary options will be available upon request). The restaurant is located in one of the tower of the Danish Parliament building “Christiansborg”.
The conference fee can be paid via credit cards only. The fee includes 25% Danish VAT.
- Notification of cancellation must be in writing (email) and received by the conference secretary before or on 1 July 2022.
- Cancellations received on or before 1 July 2022 will be refunded 50% of the fees paid but deducted an administration fee of DKK 250.
- Cancellations received after 1 July 2022 will be non-refundable.
- Non-arrivals will be non-refundable for any reason.
- Substitute participants will be accepted at any time – a name will be required.