- Login to the conference submission page.
a) Existing users of EasyChair may login to EasyChair using their existing “user name” and “password” (e.g., if you have previously submitted an abstract for another conference using EasyChair).
b) New users must sign up for an EasyChair account on the EasyChair website.
- When logged into EasyChair click on the ”New Submission” button in the top left corner.
- Fill in the mandatory information for all authors of the submission (please have the following information ready before you start the submission: Name, email address, institutional affiliation of all authors).
- Please make sure to tick the “corresponding author” box for at least one author (only corresponding authors will receive notifications about the submission).
- Insert the title of your proposal in the title field.
- Paste your abstract (or summary – for session proposals) into the online form (the abstract cannot not exceed 300 words)
- Add ”Keywords” (minimum three keywords on separate lines).
- Select the most relevant conference themes for your submission (NB! Min. 1 and max. 3).
- Prioritize the selected conference themes (1st being most relevant for your submission).
- Select the appropriate submission type.
- Paste your abstract references (if relevant) into the box “Abstract references”.
- Add any additional presenters (if relevant – does not apply to session proposals).
- Add any additional information/comments regarding your submission.
- Check the “Compliance the national data protection rules”.
For Session Proposals only:
In addition to the summary of the proposed panel that you pasted into the online submission form, you must insert all the abstracts (min. 2 and max. 4) – including titles – in the field “Abstracts for session proposals”. NB! Max. 7,500 characters including spaces.
- Click on the ”Submit” button (you can revise the abstract and author information etc. until the submission deadline).
Please note that acceptance notifications will be sent via EasyChair. Unfortunately, emails from EasyChair are often caught in spam filters so please make sure that you check your spam filter and change your email settings so that EasyChair emails are never blocked.